Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good Food, Good Company

at Bohemian Grill in Salt Lake tonight,
and at Union Pacific Station in Ogden
on Wednesday night.
I had Gary snap this picture of me in front
of a train display at Union Station.
There was a reason for wanting the picture. Dad was a yardmaster at Geneva Steel in Orem for more than 30 years and worked around trains every day. I can see in my mind a black and white picture of Dad standing by a train similar to this one. I did a little looking for that picture tonight so I could post it, too. But, you guessed it, I couldn't find it.

I keep thinking I'll run out of things to write about daily on this blog. But, if I just follow up on all the pictures I can't seem to find, I'll be posting for many more years to come!


I will get those pictures
scanned, digitized, and organized.
Then I vow that I will remember where they are
scanned, digitized, and organized!

2 comments:

tingey said...

How could it be great company? I was not there.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Isn't it nice to sit and eat and chat with family and friends? So many good converstaions are had over a "bowl of soup."

I hope you can find the photo of your dad. I'd love to see it. Be sure and put this one with it.