Crinkled Oranges

Friday, August 22, 2014

"I'm having an insatiable

desire to organize your fridge."  

That is what Misty said one day while she was here.   Of course, I didn't turn her down.  She even put labels on the shelves for me.  (I'm doing pretty well at keeping it organized and putting the food on the labeled shelves, Misty)



A few days later, when Natalie called and was desperate for help getting her apartment ready for new renters, Misty was in 7th heaven organizing her pantry.  In fact, she wished she could extend her visit an extra day so she could do the same with Natalie's fridge and freezer.


Notice the labels.

Well, this very organized and beautiful woman turns 39 years old today!   

 Even as a little girl she liked to have everything planned out and organized.  (In fact, I used to tease her that when she was a mom she wouldn't be able to regulate when her children they dirtied their diapers).   Now she uses her organizational skills juggling the very busy lives of her five children and the numerous ball games and activities they are involved in.   She teaches early morning seminary, grows a large garden, and is is is just an amazing woman.  We couldn't be more proud of her.

Happy Birthday to our wonderful Daughter!






3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This describes Misty perfectly! Although I think I'm organized I've never seen such organized kitchen cupboards as hers! love you Misty!

Tom Anderson said...

Genetic for sure. Misty is amazing. Teaching morning seminary is the hardest of all callings. If I forgot to wish her happy birthday : happy birthday.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Misty.........I think you have to be organized when you have 5 kids.........