Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

We had such a nice Thanksgiving

at Charlene's house.  

The food was delicious, the setting beautiful, but the guests made it perfect.


Unfortunately, in all my pictures but the one below, I caught everyone with very strange faces while they were eating.   So I am being kind and not posting any.  I know I don't like it when unflattering pictures of me show up online (which is pretty much every picture I see).  I've always heard that pictures or movies add 10 pounds to your body, but I think in my case it is more like 50.  

(Yeah, sure, Annette, whatever makes you feel better.)



3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Good to see you are still on your blog, you slacker.

the smiths said...

Thanks for leaving the pics out! Haha. Thanks for the yummy dessert too!

Unknown said...

Greg doesn't look so great himself. Funny......