Crinkled Oranges

Monday, June 15, 2015

Annie

I interviewed all of the grandchildren at Christmas, and Annie was quite the interviewee.   She turned 10 years old today!

Here is the interview in its entirety (as far as I could translate it correctly).

What is your favorite thing in the world?  Play sports with friends and cousins.

Favorite place in the world?  Here, at Grandma and Grandpa's house. (I promise I didn't make her say that)

Where will you be in 10 years:  At BYU


What do you want to be?   A Mom with a husband who works so I can stay home with the kids.

How many children?  3 boys and 1 girl.  The boys will love sports and the girl will be fast.

Favorite color:  Blue/turquoise.

Favorite food:  Watermelon

Favorite candy:  Crunch

Favorite animal:  Ostrich (Made up a song and dance with Ava)

Favorite subject:  Math

Least favorite subject:  Art and Science

What love about Mom:  Good dinners and snuggles.

What love about Dad:  Wrestles, snuggles, funny, plays sports.

What love about Eliza:  Lets me sleep in her room, reads to me, helps with homework sometimes.

What love about Ashton:  Funny, wrestles, reads to me, lets me sleep in his room,says sorry when hurts me.

What love about Luci:  Plays with me, funny, helps me sometimes.

Favorite thing about church:  Primary and the song Loaves and Fishes.

Favorite season:  Summer, it's my birthday, not cold and can play more.

Who would you like to talk to who has died?  Jesus

Who would you like to talk to who is alive:  Warriors player Stephan Curry.  She would ask if he would play basketball with her and if he was good at soccer.

What will heaven be like?  Peaceful, colorful.  Everyone nice.  Maybe a little bit of evil.

Favorite movie:  Annie!

Favorite book?  Encyclopedia.  Nancy Drew.  A-Z mysteries.

Favorite time period:  Married and have children.

Favorite Brand:  Nike and Adida, Under Armour

Favorite Game:  Apples to Apples.

Favorite sports:  Soccer and Basketball

What would a perfect day look like to you?  Win all athletic contests, shop at Sports Authority, go home, watch movies with friends and family, eat candy, build a portal that will transform me anywhere I want and whenever I want to, and then I will use portal and go visit my Grandma Ashton's and then get a lot of candy, then I will go to the basketball court at Timpview and burn off all the calories that I eat, and then I will go back to Grandma's and get a bunch more candy, then get in the portal and go to Africa and then I will give all the candy to those who need it and also give normal food (a feast), then go back to Oregon in my portal and have a sleepover with my friend, Ava,  and make up another Ostrich song and go to sleep while watching Harry Potter.

The end.   Actually, I did not fall asleep all night.  Had Popcorn too.  Now it is officially the END.

(I think she said all this without taking a breath)



We love you Annie and can't wait to see you in a few days!



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ha! I love this. Sounds just like Annie. I need to print this out for her memory book!

Misty B. said...

I agree with Tiff! So cute and honest.

Unknown said...

That was amazing.