Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, December 17, 2015

So . . .

we don't usually make special deliveries from the candy store. But, since we were going to Layton to meet the Adairs to exchange the 12 Days of Christmas, we thought we would just drop the pre-ordered candy selections to our missionary in Bountiful.   (I had sent pictures to him of the different kinds of candy and he had responded with his requests).


As we were driving down the street to leave it on his doorstep, we saw two missionaries come out, get in a car, and start backing out of the driveway.  I told Gary to "block them off so they can't get away."  (I think I've watched too many crime shows).   Gary halfway blocked them (thinking he didn't want an accident), but Jackson was still backing out around us until I got out and flagged him down.   It wasn't planned, but it could not have been more perfect!





 

Pure happiness.






2 comments:

Misty B. said...

I'm thinking he's the most spoiled missionary ever! Thanks so much. I'm sure he loved seeing you!

Unknown said...

That is SOOOO awesome. And you seriously are trying to convince everyone it was not planned.