Crinkled Oranges

Monday, September 19, 2016

Beach House August 24-26






After spending the night in Reno after leaving Salt Lake, we met up on the beach with the Idiarts.  Looking at these pictures make me so happy!  The nice thing about this trip is that Tiffany planned it all -- down to planning an itinerary, making reservations, and buying tickets to events.


Eliza acking like Grandpa, keeping his mouth open and making faces while taking selfies.






Golfing at a beautiful course.



While we went to the aquarium and did some shopping. 






Fun at Santa Cruz





Fun at the Beach House in Watsonville






Tooth one minute
Gone the next!












On to our next adventure . . .

4 comments:

Misty B. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Misty B. said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you guys did this.

Tiffany said...

Such fun memories! I wish I was still there. :)

Unknown said...

I wish I could find the pictures we took with the kids and mom at the beach house. It was not long before she died. She loved that place.