Crinkled Oranges

Friday, October 27, 2017

When I have

A day off (self imposed because I had to go out for a Drs appointment and Gary was going to be gone all day), I spend it going from one thrift store to another.  Among other things, I buy used cookbooks that I love and already have one of, and then spend hours cutting them up so I can put them in my recipe box.  Probably  not everyone's idea if relaxation, but it works for me.


Footnote:  10 minutes later.

So, after posting this on my phone and I was getting ready to go to bed, I looked at the calendar and realized that it was October 27.   It just never really registered what the date was today. 

37 years ago our 2nd stillborn daughter, Emily, was born.  Maybe that is why I had that "searching for something but not knowing what" feeling I had all day.  These are the only pictures I have of her.  I so wish I had taken pictures of her and Annalee.  


 I love the little hand in this last one.  It looked like she was waving at us.




No comments: