Crinkled Oranges

Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm sitting here in

In my old alma mater's parking lot waiting for Gary to finish a meeting.  This is what I'm looking at.  I'm feeling anxious waiting to hear from Gary and Lynn about their son-in law Scott.  They discovered Friday that he had a brain tumor and are determing what to do.    Sometimes the.problems in life seem overwhelmiing. Elder Bednar suggests that anytime you read or hear the word "grace" that u replace it with "enabling and strenghtening power" of the atonement. I love that concept, have remembered it the last few months, and have felt it. We are truly never alone. 


1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

I spoke with Gary and I quess they are going to wait and see and do another MRI on Monday. I love the word "Grace". It also means a lot to me.