Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Right now I'm feeling

very blessed.

My niece, Stephanie, called me after reading my blog post about needing to make more money. She has been approved to have respite care for Andie.  She asked if I would be interested.  First of all, I love those little girls (and Stephanie and Bryce), so this is a win-win for both of us.  I can spend time with them, which I like to do anyway, and earn some money at the same time. And, she can receive help without feeling like she is imposing.

Then a couple of days ago Justin's brother, Damian, sent me a text wondering if I would be interested in splitting a 40 hour work week with Tiffany (working for the law firm).  It would involve organizing, reviewing, and making summaries of medical records and bills.  I will even "have" to go to Oregon to get trained.   I didn't have to think twice about that opportunity.

I truly am feeling very blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both of these opportunities are PERFECT for you. Yeah! Too bad about having to go to Oregon though.