Crinkled Oranges

Monday, September 29, 2014

I am committing

to getting the Hall Family Genealogy out in the mail by tomorrow night.  At our reunion in July, we had the cousins put a sticky note on the histories or pictures they wanted copies of.  Part of the problem is that several of them wanted copies everything. 

I don't know why it has been so hard to buckle down and do it.  First I had to duplicate the DVD 18 times (after adding more pictures from the reunion to to it).  
DVDs of Hall Gatherings















I finally decided to make a binder for each cousin.  Somehow it makes it seem more manageable for me to have somewhere to put them.  Or maybe it is more an issue of spending more time "organizing" than actually doing.  (I have been guilty of that more times than not).

Binder spines

Front of Binder

Back Binder

Fan Chart as front page


The time for procrastination is over.  
Tomorow or bust!



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

good luck on your deadline! they will treasure them!