Crinkled Oranges

Monday, April 13, 2015

Gary is a very patient

man.  When he comes in a room, he never knows what you may find.

This morning before my 9 am church meeting, it was rolls and breadsticks covering the counters, along with a fair amount of flour on the floor.  Then when I came home in between meetings, the counter was covered with M&M cookies. Then after dinner, when he came home from his meeting, the counter was covered with dozens of strawberry cupcakes.  As he went to bed, there where blobs of strawberry frosting on the kitchen floor.   That on top of these little mending kits down in the family room.


He did very politely mention tonight that I may want to get some of the projects cleaned up before Misty and Tiffany come in.   I am so excited for them to arrive on Thursday, but really, the only thing I'm really stressing about getting in order is my fridge.  

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

You make me laugh.

Misty B. said...

Don't forget the fridge:)