Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy 70th birthday

to the guy that invented Photo Bombing.

Tom photo bombing me and Charlene.

Tom photo bombing my Grandma Hall.

Finally a picture he was meant to be in.


I think you can see what I had to put up with as I was growing up.   One example:  I had the Provo Bulldog mascot head piece at the house for some reason.  A date (one of the few that wasn't with Gary) came in to find Tom sitting in a chair with the mascot head on.  He asked my date, "So, what do you think of the world."  My date dead panned back by saying "Not much right now."  

Honestly, though. I am very blessed to have Tom as my brother.  I won't say too many nice things, as I don't want him to get a big head, but I love him and the family he has blessed us with.   I just can't believe he is 70 years old!




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is awesome! Happy birthday Tom! And I have never heard that mascot head story. Very funny!

Tom Anderson said...

Thanks for the photos and the kind words. We had a lot of fun didn't we. So happy to have you as my little sister. Love you

Unknown said...

Awesome Pictures.