Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, May 16, 2015

I have

been a slacker with my Saturday Sampler class.  It is a Christmas themed one.

Here are the samples that are shown on the board when we go in for the class.  I've gone to the classes, but I just haven't done very many of the assignments.  So as it stands now, I have two unfinished quilts.   I think I'll take a breather from the class next year and try to get them both finished.   










Misty was probably wise in claiming the 1st year's quilt (below) as her inheritance.   She said it was because she didn't know if I would ever make more.


She might have been on to something there.

But I choose to think positively and    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need some new Christmas decorations :P

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

These are really beautiful, Annette. How do you do EVERYTHING?