Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, November 5, 2015

I'm not pretending

to be a printer repair woman, or anything.  But after a great deal of frustration with both our printers (one left 2 streaks down the copy and the other one kept giving me Error 5010 after it had copied just one page).  After researching solutions to both, with no luck, I went in a less conventional direction.

I took the advice given in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."  You spray Windex on the internal workings, sometimes 3 or 4 times, and then wipe them down.  I didn't have a lot to lose, since neither were doing what I needed them to do with scanning and printing.

As of right now, the problems are solved, and they are both working great!

I'm keeping my (ink covered) fingers crossed that they will turn on in the morning.

2 comments:

Misty B. said...

I love it!!! You're wiser than you think

Tom Anderson said...

You are funny.