Crinkled Oranges

Friday, April 28, 2017

The last few

days have all blended together.

Last night I was up until 3 am working on a photo project for Lydia's graduation.   In order to do it, I've had to organize all my photos, and it has been quite a project considering the number of times my computer has crashed and photos been imported and exported.   I plan to scan in all of the old photos from my albums and store them in a cloud and on thumb drives, so I don't have to do it again.

Thursday night I went to ER with my niece, Britt, with kidney stones.  She was in so much pain, and we were so glad once they figured out what it was and were able to control the pain.  She called me instead of her mom, because Lynn can't really leave Gary alone anymore.

He continues to fall and seems to be getting weaker.  It makes me heartsick.  He's bounced back several times, so I'm hoping that happens again.  He has faced this challenge of Parkinson's so gracefully, but I know it has been so hard for him.

I feel so blessed that I have been able to spend time working on his history with him.  It has been a very sweet time for me. We have been hanging out in the little room off the bedroom most of the time. We have made progress, but there are still many pictures to add and edits to be made.

Gary's brother in law, Bruce, snapped these pictures of us a few weeks ago when he saw us.  (They are staying with Gary and Lynn while they prepare to move back to California).



 Life is so fragile, 
beautiful, 
heartbreaking,
full of love, wonder, and sorrow
and priceless.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is so sweet. I'm so glad he took those pictures. What a wonderful time to spend together. I hope you get some sleep!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are priceless. I am so happy you have been able to spend this time with him. I know he treasures them.