Crinkled Oranges

Monday, June 27, 2011

Some of the things I've been doing

over the weekend . . .

Refinishing the chair dad made.

 Celebrating Charlene and Greg's 125th (combined birthdays)
 

 

 Experimenting with S'more's cupcakes
Exhibiting a little OCD with making  Key Fobs

Going to a wedding reception; cleaning the deep for when we get the new furnace on Monday; going to Shawn's missionary farewell (great talk Shawn!); feeling inspired from the Relief Society lesson on using inspiration to help us in all we do; making Strawberry cupcakes (new favorite strawberry frosting I'll share), having dinner with Natalie; enjoying a visit with Gary and Cammie, and . . .  I can't remember what else.  

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oooh, I wish I was there. Love all the new key fobs and cupcakes. I'll have to make more when I'm there in August, mine are quickly depleting! Love you.

Unknown said...

It was so wonderful to have you at our celebration. Thanks for the incredible dessert and for helping me get organized at the last minute.

Tom Anderson said...

Looks like lots of fun. Wish I could have been there. Loved the photos.