Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, February 8, 2014

I stayed up until

two in the morning finishing my Saturday Sampler last night.  It would really help if I didn't procrastinate quite so much!   I made 2 emergency trips to the quilt shop to get some help.  If you don't finish the month's project, you have to pay $5.  Not only do I not want to pay $5, but I don't want to get behind.

So, I showed up at the quilting shop at 9 am to show my finished project, went to a Primary meeting at 10, and went to a surprise birthday party for my friend, Robin, at 11 a.m.



 The above picture is of all of us in boots.  It is recreating
the pictures we took in St. George with our painted toe nails. 


 Her daughter's made an adorable Candy Bar,
that I wanted to get pictures of  to copy.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you decorate for my 65th birthday?

Tom Anderson said...

Looks fun. I like the boot photo.