Crinkled Oranges

Monday, April 21, 2014

Finally, a day at home.

Here are a few of my activities last week.

Thursday night was our Primary Stake meeting.  I didn't take any pictures of the medals and suckers we made for those, but suffice it to say that my kitchen floor was sticky for days.

On Friday morning, I went to the graveside service for the mother of my childhood friend, Kim Thomas.  I haven't seen her for almost 30 years, which was when her dad died.  We spent many hours at each others homes growing up, and she was a bridesmaid at our wedding.     It was so nice reconnecting with her.        


 Then I went up to help set up the "Girl's night out" that Loralee was having for her daughter.



On Saturday Gary went up with me as we helped set up for the
party after the sealing of their daughter. 


Sunday, after church, I made our traditional bunny cakes and 6 dozen coconut cupcakes and 7 dozen chocolate cream cheese cupcakes.  (I have several events coming up where I need them)  We had Easter dinner at Gary and Lynn's and celebrated  Sadie and Natalie's birthdays, which are this week.

It really was nice to have a day at home to fold laundry and do household chores.




1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

You needed a day of rest after all of that. I remember Kim. Good to see her.