Crinkled Oranges

Monday, June 2, 2014

I've had a little down

time.  Business has slowed down, and they have suspended the work of employees for a bit.  I hope it picks up for the company, as they have worked so hard.  The paper show was a success, in that they made a lot of connections.  Hopefully they will work out, as I have loved working for them.

During this down time, I've found that I am good at avoiding housework, but that quilting is relaxing when I'm not doing it at the last minute.   The class isn't until next Saturday, so I am way ahead of schedule.

This month we added to the house.   Last month we made lots of bias tape and leaves that are probably going to be appliqued as vines around the house.  I can't wait to see how it is all going to come together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Down time......stop doing projects and just relax.

Tom Anderson said...

Down time is not all bad. Relax and enjoy it.