Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wow, I can't

believe Lydia has almost been here a week.  Here are just a few of our fun activities.


Shaved Ice




Pedicures

Color me Mine




Front Runner, Cheesecake Factory,
Temple Square

 








Lots of food.  We have a fridge full of leftovers.


A very competitive game of laser tag with
the Andersons and Russons.





And when Lydia and I met up to go to church
we were twinsies in our black striped skirts.


 Lydia and I are just soul mates.
For example:

Twinsie Skirts

Shaking nervous legs

RED Hair

Not obsessive compulsive organized
(in other words we stuff things)

Cankles

And there are even more ways, 
but neither of us can remember them now.

After such a fun week, I think we may have to file for full custody.





3 comments:

nanabarbar said...

Is she a "Chocoholic " like you???
Looks like you had a great time! I'm happy for both of you❗️

nanabarbar said...

PS. Annette, what did you make at the clay shop? It looks cool!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. I know Lydia looks forward to this trip every year.