Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Excerpts from

some texts going back and forth today.

Me:  I wish you were here (for many reasons) but especially because I am cleaning out for the Ward garage sale.  I need some objectivity.

Tiff:  I wish I were there to.  Just think "When's the last time I used this. Does it bring me happiness?"  You will do great.  When is the garage sale?

Me:  It is Saturday.  How about sea shells?  Stuff for a luau?  These are the life altering decisions I am having to make :)

Tiff:  Get rid of them.  When's the last time you had a luau?  And if you have one you can run to the dollar store!  Just keep texting me and I'll tell you what to do.

Me:  You might regret that offer.  How about . . . . . .

Tiff:  Get rid of it, and don't tell . . . .

Me:  If I keep texting you then I don't actually have to work!! I'm a master at this!!!

Tiff:  You may find a pattern in my responses.

Me:  Yes I probably don't even need to ask.  I'll get back to work and just have your voice in my head saying "Get rid of it."

Tiff:  You are going to feel so good.


Then I was hoping to get a little sympathy from Misty.  

Me:  Right now I am trying to clean out for the ward garage sale.  TIffany's advice is "get rid of it."  I wish it were that easy."

Misty:  May the force be with you!


I guess I don't have any excuses, do I?


No comments: