Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, July 9, 2015

I just watched

An old episode of Perry Mason.  It was my favorite TV show in high school.

  I remember interviewing with the American Legion for the opportunity to go to Girl's State for Provo High.  I was chosen as an alternate.   I remember feeling like my answer to the question about what my favorite show was, and why I liked it, was my opportunity killer.  I said that my favorite show was "Perry Mason" and I liked it because I liked to try to figure out "who did it."

I'm sure the other candidates said something like "World News" or some other program that was educational or informative.

I haven't changed much in 45 years. I still like watching mysteries the best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you've escalated to more sophisticated movie mysteries like the Mentalist or Major Crimes. But you have to admit "When Calls the Heart" tops them all!!!