Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pie and Ice Cream

social for the men in the Ward.


I wish Tiffany were here to do the chalkboard.  I improvised and kept her banner at the top.  It had said "Happy Birthday Annie," so I erased the "A" and put periods after them for "H.P."   Then you can tell that I wrote the "Pie & Ice Cream," as it is not nearly as cute.

Here are some of the signs she did free hand for the wedding.  I think she could go into business as a chalk board sign maker.






P.S.  I'll post pictures of the social later.  It is fun to see 30 men in the back yard eating pie and ice cream.   I'm hoping Gary will take pictures, as I am avoiding going out because I still can't put in my left hearing aid.  But I went to the Dr. and have some medicine, so hopefully I'll be in the land of the hearing soon.

No comments: