Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Remember my

friend who has the little baby with the serious health disabilities.  She is the one who was cleaning out her house and gifted me many things that I used for the wedding.  One of them was a kit she had received from her wedding 10 years ago.  It was a wedding dress preservation kit that was all paid for, but that she hadn't used.

I emailed the company to see if it was still good.  They very graciously responded and said that though the store it was bought from was no longer in business, the invoice was paid and it was still good.

It was amazing, and it was all paid for.  The shipping materials, postage, cleaning, and return shipping were all covered.





And this is how it came back.  I am very impressed.











1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is awesome! And so kind of your friend.