Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, February 11, 2016

I'm

Feeling lost without my laptop.  The screen went dark on Sunday, and since then I've been on the phone and at repair shops trying to find someone who can fix it.

Though I can blog and do some things on my phone and tablet, I can't do my spreadsheet computer work or type in Gary's history. I could work on the desktop computer, but I don't have all my programs on it. And let's face it, I've become very spoiled by having my feet up in a recliner or comfy chair. 

Here's a picture Charlene took of me and Gary down at her place in St. George.   She can't believe that is how I do my work, but I feel the same about her sitting at a desk.

  I need to have a little of her rub off on me and not be such a "couch potato."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are NOT a couch potato. Couch potato means you sit on a chair or couch and don't do anything :)