Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I'm hearing lots of

of bells, whistles, and ringing in my ears, but not any distinct words.  He said that is very normal.  I need to wear it 16 hours a day regardless, and up the program levels by next week.  My brain just needs to adapt to and recognize the sounds.  It will be a slow process, but I'm encouraged that it will be good.  In spite of the constant ringing, the one sound I was able to decipher was the blinker signal, which I haven't heard for a long time.  

Here it is with the hair pushed away and major bedhead.   The round disc is a magnet that attaches to the metal plate in my head.  (That looks kind of scary)




Here it is with just my normal bedhead.


Now I'm ready to go to bed and have some peace and quiet.   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is SOOOO exciting. I am so happy for you.

Misty B. said...

I'm excited for you and also anxious for the ringing to stop!