Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A crazy week

It has been.  No computer still, and I hope it doesn't disappear completely. We dropped it off at a "repair shop" that could pass for a drug dealer's house.  The guy seems nice enough, but I was very  glad Gary was with me when we took it.  Then my phone started having problems and I had to have a replacement one sent.

On Thursday, after a series of phone calls and texts, I went to Salt Lake to take my brother, Richard, to instacare.   We were very worried about him.  Charlene took him to ER the next night.  I was very relieved yesterday, when we had to make a trip to Salt Lake, so Gary could get his phone replaced, to find that he was doing 90% better than he had been.  I took over his very comfy chair when we visted.   I'm  starting to breathe a little easier.

Now my next adventure is tomorrow when I use the Cochlear device  for the first time. I'm excited and a little nervous about how mechanical the sound  might be.   They warn that it will take awhile for my brain to adapt to the sound, but that it will. 

No comments: