Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Gary is the

best little Christmas elf.

He does very helpful things like put Merry Christmas labels on the water bottles. 


He also steps right up when, during the mid-baking of 6 dozen breadsticks, my oven died.   Yes, died.  Fortunately I was able to send two pans home with my Visiting teachers to bake in their ovens. 


Dead breadsticks!
Then Gary searched for a repairman who gave us the news that it would be $500+ to fix.  Since the oven is at least 12 years old, we went out and searched for a new one.


Gary is also a good little elf because he recognized my very big need to have a "true convection" oven so I can bake 6 dozen cupcakes at one time. 


So there will be no more Christmas baking until the 22nd when we get the new oven. Fortunately the range still works, so I could cook the soup for our neighborhood party today.







1 comment:

Gary said...

Anything for you dear :-)