Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Today Tiffany turned 40 years old

Wow.  That is hard to believe!

In the mail today, we received these photo blocks from Tiffany for a combined Mother's and Father's day gift.   I love them.



Tiffany created a 40 by 40 bucket list.  I've been so impressed as she has accomplished them.  The photo on the right is a selfie of us when she accomplishing one of them -- to walk the Golden Gate Bridge.

Another two she had was to make Grandma Anderson's white cake and to make my fudge recipe. This weekend she did those.   (Fudge modeled by Luci and Annie).   She even created a new recipe from the fudge recipe by using white chocolate chips and crushed oreos.



She is going to give me a list of what the rest of them were, minus a few that she doesn't want going down in history on my blog.   Now she has me wondering what those are?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIFFANY!

WE LOVE YOU



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany. Wonderful gifts to your mom and dad.