Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Luci

Us with Luci in December
 It was very cute when Luci came in August.  She said, we have to be sure to do our interview.  Annie and I told her we do those at Christmas.  But I told her we can do another one to see if anything had changed since December.   But then we forgot.  I wish we had.

So here is the interview from December.

What is something that was exciting this year?   It was a special birthday, because I turned 8.  I was baptized and went to California.

What was a new thing did this year?  Started gymnastics (editor’s note – Luci spelled that for me).  Taking classes with cousins and a ward friend.  Likes bars, not beam!

What do you like to do in your spare time?  Watch TV -- the Cheernastics2, which is about a 3 girls that do gymnastics and cheer.

Favorite color:  Turquoise and Grey

If you were cooking your dream dinner for your family, what would it be?   Crepes

What is something new you learned this week?  Never take family pictures in the snow.  It’s freezing!

Would you rather win an Academy Award, an Olympic medal, or the Nobel Peace Prize?  Academy Award


Who do you think has it easier, girls or boys?  Boys.  They don’t have to go through pain having a baby.

What is your fondest memory of a family summer vacation?  Going to Disneyland

What is your favorite time of the day?  Breakfast time.  I love breakfast
.
What accomplishment are you most proud of?  Moving up a level in gymnastics. 
 
If you could go on a family vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Hawaii

What is your earliest memory?  Taking my first steps (because Eliza took a video)

What superpower do you wish you possessed?  Read people’s minds to see what people think about and if they’re mad at me.

Where do your first and last name come from?  First name from a movie called “Flyboys,”  and my last name from my Dad.

What movie could you watch over and over again, and why?  “Sing”  Because I like the piggy’s. 

What is your favorite mode of transportation?   Airplane

What is your favorite family tradition?  Going to Utah for Christmas.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money:  Buy a flat screen TV in my own room.

If you could skip school or work for one day how would you spend your free time?   Play with cousins and friends.

When you open your eyes in the morning what is the first think of?  What I’m having for breakfast – like eggs, waffles, and crepes.

Who in your family do you most resemble?  My mom

What is the most important lesson your parents have taught you?  How to walk (Luci demonstrated crawling like she would if she couldn’t walk)

What is one way your mom or dad embarrass you?  Saying “This is my baby.”

What is the hardest part of going to school?  What is the best part? Hardest part is math, best is crafts (paper crafts and coloring)

What has a family member said or done this week that was thoughtful?  Mom snuggled with me when I had a stomach and head ache.

If you could earn $250 by eating the same meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for an entire month, would you?  Crepes

What is your biggest fear or phobia?   Llamas and Ostriches.  I was at someone’s house and they came right up to my face.   (Demonstrated how they came right up to her face)  

Demonstrating how the ostrich came right up to her face.

 We love you Luci! 

Luci eating Crepes in St. George this summer,  Imagine that!









 

 

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks Grandma! I love you!