Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Where do i start . . .

After not posting for a month.   It has bothered me a lot that I haven't kept my goal of posting everyday.  But I keep reminding myself that I am the only one it is really bothering, so I shouldn't be so hard on myself.  There have been a few stressful and hard times, but mostly wonderful family times, and I do want to capture them.

The first thing I want to post is Jackson's birthday interview.  He turned 21 on July 28.   But, it does take me some time to decipher my scribbled notes, so that will be after I have a little time.

Right night Margie and Lance are visiting and Jackson has come back to go to school.  Today we toured the new Missionary Training building, and I was going to post a picture, but just remembered it is on Gary's phone.   So that will be later, too.

But it's ok.    


No comments: