Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Share the Light


I've felt a little out of touch with myself since I haven't been writing my thoughts or documenting the happenings in my life.  When I do think of writing, I decide I am so far behind that I need to catch up before I can start.  That, I'm not even going to try.  I'm starting right where I am.

Right now Gary and I are sitting in the Ft. Lauderdale airport.  It is about 6 am here, and we have been here for an hour.   We allowed for plenty of time so we wouldn't miss out 7 am flight.  

It’s getting to be boarding time, so I’ll close out. But in a nutshell, what has been on my mind, and what I’ve felt has been sorely lacking in my life lately, is “light”.   Sharing light, being a light, and feeling light. That will be the focus of this time of reflection.