Crinkled Oranges

Monday, June 25, 2012

I haven't posted




the rest of the pictures from Lydia's visit.
 She is such a sweetheart and we love
 having the one-on-one time with her. 
 How many napkins can Lydia and I crumple up to annoy grandpa?
 What will she have?  Chicken strips or Chicken strips?
 A few lazy moments.
,
 With grandpa at the nostalgia booth at Brick Oven
pointing at his picture.


Laughing at the "Wild Women of Wongo."


It is truly the stupidest movie ever made. 
 In fact the credits say something to the effect that "Iit is so 
dumb it is almost profound."  

Visit to Temple Square

Miniature Golfing

and lots of movies.

We took her up to the airport exactly a week ago, and since that time it seems like a blur.  I was with Gary at a conference in Salt Lake on Monday and Tuesday, in Park City with my friend, Barbara, Wednesday thru Friday.  Then her husband, Ron, came down Friday evening and we went to eat and then Ron made us a big breakfast on Saturday.   Saturday night we got the message that church was cancelled in our building due to fumes from the floor refinishing.  In the afternoon we went up to Salt Lake and had dinner at Richard's house with my family.    I have some pictures of those events, but they were all inside and my phone's camera is not the best.

Today I have pretty much been working all day.   Tomorrow I hope to catch up on everything I haven't been doing while I've been having fun.

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Keep blogging. I love to read your and Charlene's blogs. Nice photos.

Misty B. said...

She had a blast! Thanks so much