Crinkled Oranges

Monday, December 16, 2013

Friends and

Candy Store visitors.  The candy store has been doing a booming business the last two days.  Yesterday, Marsha, my very first friend from when I was 3 years old, dropped by with her daughter and granddaughter. Her little granddaughter was adorable and was far more interested in the boxes than she was the candy.  She was very expressive, and Marsha was mimicking her in this picture.




Joni, my friend from high school, brought her grandchildren by tonight.   It was such fun to see them and their cute personalities.


I love being a candy store proprietor.

5 comments:

nanabarbar said...

I hope you like what I sent in the 12 Days that is meant to be for the candy store!
Say hi to Joni next time you talk to her for me! K???

nanabarbar said...

I wish I could bring All18

nanabarbar said...

To be cont

Unknown said...

Amazing to see Marsha. It is so great to have friends from our early childhood

the smiths said...

My kids can't wait!