Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I love going

around the house every morning and turning on all the Christmas lights.  I've gotten smarter over the years and collected extension cords that have push buttons, so I don't have to plug in and unplug each of them. I was just counting, and there are 11 different switches that I turn on.  Then at night, when I go to bed,  I go through the same ritual turning them off.

I know this is very exciting information.

(Can you tell I'm really having a hard time coming up with something to post every day?)  

3 comments:

nanabarbar said...

I feel like I'm back in Provo & we would talk on the phone each day even though we lived only 5 houses away! So keep posting! I know that Tom & I are not the only ones who read it, you keep a lot of people feeling connected! And no switches!!!

Unknown said...

Must have been a slow day at the Ashton's.

Tiffany said...

I've always loved all the lights in your house! It feels magical. I need to do more lights than just my tree.