Crinkled Oranges

Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm sitting here listening

to Gary answer interview questions from Lydia.   She called and left him a message saying she had to interview a "elderly person" for her English class.   She didn't leave a message for me, since I am 4 days younger than him and not such an elderly person.

From what I can tell from his answers, the questions are about fast food and restaurant choices.  On a question about whether he would rather eat a home cooked meal or at a restaurant, he said it would depend on who the cook was.  But he was being very diplomatic and said that, while he would prefer the home cooked, he doesn't like me to have to slave over a hot stove all day.   Very considerate of him, I would say.

2 comments:

Misty B. said...

Lyd was having a blast, it was her most fun interview by far. When she interviewed me it took about 4 min. Dad's took over 30 min. He went into great detail about each answer, no one word answers for him! It was fun listening in on this end also.

Tiffany said...

Too bad that isn't recorded! Grandpa always makes everything fun and interesting!