Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, February 7, 2015

A selfie of

me and the bride to be.



We had a marathon 7 hour shopping trip (with a break for lunch at Zupa's).  The good news is that we came home with bridesmaid dresses for Lydia and Eliza, and we ordered Natalie's wedding dress.  Pretty good for all in one day!

The worst part for Natalie is that I am being a bridezilla mother and "demanding" that she and Trent decide which "paint swatches" of coral and teal they are going with.  (You will notice them tucked into the dresses.)


I keep seeing cute ribbon, paper, and other accessories, but there are so many different shades and tones that I don't know whether they will work.  So, I think I am very justified in being demanding.   Not that I need to justify myself or anything.

Though it was just the two of us shopping, we had Misty and Lydia and Tiffany and Eliza as consultants via texting.  That way they were involved in the decision making without having to walk into a store (which neither Misty or Tiffany particularly enjoy).

There will be no pictures of the wedding dress, though.  Natalie is adamant that Trent not see the dress, or her in the dress, before the wedding.  I don't know if she will be able to pull that off,  but I can guarantee is that she will be beautiful.
 

No comments: