Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, February 12, 2015

I guess my

daughters know me pretty well.

After getting home from Yoga, I gave Misty a call.  One of the first things she asked was "Are you calling me to get out of cleaning up the deep?"

Really, am I that obvious? I had to admit to her that, while I did want to talk with her, there was an element of calculated procrastination involved.

I finally did stop procrastinating and ventured down.  It's not picture worthy yet, but I made great progress.  After 4 straight hours downstairs, I finally got ready for the day. Then I left Gary a message telling him that I deserved to be taken out to dinner.

Yes, I am that obvious.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we need to do an intervention. This could be a future reality TV show.

Misty B. said...

I'm loving that idea Angie!

Unknown said...

Keep cleaning...........My daughters know me too well too.