Crinkled Oranges

Monday, May 9, 2016

I had such a

nice Mother's day yesterday.  I went to Sacrament Meeting at the YSA Ward and then went to a Ward Conference for my Stake Primary calling.  We had great phone and facetime visits with Misty and Tiffany's families and Trent and Natalie came over for a delicious dinner/breakfast created by Gary.  




I think I had been lying around too much as
my bedhead is looking even worse than usual!

Natalie and Trent gave me a set of keys as my Mother's Day gift and then gave me clues as to what they might open.   I really had no idea, because there were two different keys.  Then another clue was a quarter, which opened up the possibility of maybe a piggy bank or something like that.


But then they had me turn around and this is what I saw . . .

A sturdy, beautiful, industrial strength candy/gumball machine!




Trent told me the story of how he found it by a dumpster. cleaned it up, and had it re-keyed.  When Trent found it, it was still filled with gumballs.  (Gary wishes he had kept them because, as you know, Gary will eat anything).   Here are the pictures he took as he had it re-keyed by the locksmith.





They knew I would love it.  
They just wished they had taken a picture of my face when I saw it.


JUST IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!  


2 comments:

TobyBo said...

:)

Misty B. said...

I love it!!! What a thoughtful daughter:)