Crinkled Oranges

Monday, December 20, 2010

The house is

much too peaceful and calm. 

I thought I better take some pictures of the decorations before they become a thing of the past. Marshall is crawling, so I think that there will be quite a bit of rearranging once they get here. That is something I will gladly do!  





We thought Tiffany and Justin might be here today, but I'm glad they held off because of the bad weather.  Misty and Dan are also heading this way tomorrow. I'm really hoping the weather will cooperate for both of them.  I don't want them taking any risks.  I will be saying lots of prayers while they travel.

So the shade on the G&G Country Store is closed for the time being. 
(Although, I came downstairs a minute ago and found the shade half way open).
Since there is only one other person in the house besides me,
I have a pretty good idea who opened it.

If you are in the nearby vicinity,
please stop by the store for a bag of treats.
Please, Please do. 
I've never worked in a candy store before,
and I'm excited to share.
Free tokens will be given.

3 comments:

Misty B. said...

I really can't wait! I might even just walk if they close the roads in Denver.

Tom Anderson said...

Home looks great. I plan on visiting your candy store. What is your markup--good way to finance Christmas!!!!

Nat said...

I'm SOoooOoo EXCITED To see my family :)

I think dad is testing the store security ;)