Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The last little

while I've been finishing up lots of these aprons.




In fact, yesterday I finished up the flower pins for 6 more that I've finished.  It feels good to get them done, packaged, and ready to give as gifts.  The only bad thing is that I still have lots more cute fabric (that I just couldn't resist) to make more aprons with. I have fabric with chocolates designs, different cupcake designs, gingerbread men, cookies, peppers, chefs, fall leaves, etc., etc., etc

Oh, if I could only learn "moderation in all things."

And speaking of moderation, or lack thereof, I am having way, way, way too much fun putting together a "G'ma and G'pa General Store" (in other words candy and treat store) for when all the kids are here for Christmas.  I say way too much fun because, as I told Gary, it is distracting me from doing the more essential things. 

 But, hey, life is sweet when you're
envisioning "sugar plums dancing"
in your grandchildren's heads.

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

I hope the candy and treat store is still open for business when we are visiting Utah. I should not have said that--now you will worry about that.

Misty B. said...

I can't wait! I hesitate to tell Harrison about the store, I might not get to rest till we get there. On our way to church the other day we were listening to Christmas music. My big kids really like to sing along to songs in the car. So, Jackson was singing "I'll be home for Christmas . . ." and Harrison got a really agitated look on his face and said, "no we won't, we'll be at Grandma Ashton's!" We all had a giggle as he didn't realize it was a song. I think he's excited!

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

You are one talented woman! You really help to inspire me to try new things. thank you! I may just have to try some of those aprons...the fabric is so stinkin cute!