Crinkled Oranges

Friday, August 19, 2011

I heard some very interesting things today

on my lunch date with Lucienne.


 

 "Me does not like that girl"


"Me does like this girl."  (Smurf)


 "But me does not like that girl."


The truth of her feelings became even more apparent to me
when she didn't even play on the toys because "she" was sitting there. 

I also learned something else when we went to JoAnnes Craft store.  Lucienne told me, not very quietly or confidentially, that they have this, and this, and this, and this, and basically everything in the store at home.   This is quite startling news to me.  I always thought Tiffany was quite frugal.  After listening to Luci, I'm a little concerned that she may have become a compulsive shopper.  

1 comment:

Misty B. said...

From the mouths of babes!