Crinkled Oranges

Monday, August 22, 2011

It's hard to believe

we have a 36 year old daughter. 
It seems like yesterday that we were that age. 

Tiffany put together this cute folding scrapbook of pictures 
of her and Misty together from 1977 to 1983.
 

In honor of Misty's birthday, I took pictures of all the pictures.  (You may notice that Natalie is not in them, but don't feel like she was neglected, she just wasn't born yet)



















 We love you, Misty!!!

PS -- here's a full view of what Tiffany is wearing when she's holding the photo album.  I picked it up at the swap.  It is an authentic "Swirl" brand that's got to be from the late sixties, early 70's.  It looks like one of my old outfits. 



4 comments:

Misty B. said...

Thanks so much! That book is such a treat. It was so fun to look through it. Sometimes I need to remember that I was a kid once. I'm so blessed to have had such a great life! What would life be like without Sisters? Do you know what my kids noticed, "Mom's in a bikini!"

Annette said...

Wow, what can I say? The swirl outfit really looks hot! Ha! lucienne would look at the pictures and say "there's Annie & me!" So grateful to have such a great big sister--Happy Birthday Misty! (this is Tiffany, not Mom)

Chantel said...

Awesome--both the pics & the outfit!

Angie Crompton Murphy said...

I love the photos. What a nice gift. It sounds like you are all having a great time. Annette- I must ask again- when do we get to attend the Annette Ashton camp? It always looks so fun- for everyone. I wish that my work didn't start on Monday so that I could come on Sunday night. Have a good time and please post a lot of pictures. Tiff- travel safely home.