Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We have been doing

lots of fun things, like going to Trafalga and Seven Peaks. 
But one of my favorite activities is this one:
 
Making paper dolls, with my cricut machine, for these excited little girls.
  

Sometimes they dictate to me exactly what they want. 
Other times they want me to surprise them
and we play a guessing game about what it might be.

I wish I could "bottle" that kind of excitement.
 
I can (and have) spent hours sitting back in my little cubby hole, enjoying every minute of it. Not only because it makes them so excited and happy, but also because I agree with the saying that goes something like "Grandma's are little girls at heart."   Who wouldn't like creating and dressing paper dolls?   Especially when you have such enthusiastic playmates.


2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

I can see even from Niagara Falls Canada that grandma is in heaven. Have fun.

Unknown said...

Do you rent out? This grandma is not so great at making paper cut out dolls. Have a wonderful time!!!!