Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This has been my

rotating shelf and hutch theme for, let's see . . ., 4 months now.  I've never been so lazy.  I didn't even switch out for the 4th of July. (But don't tell Natalie, as I don't think she noticed.  Or if she did, she was nice enough not to bug me about it.)

 
 
 
 My "friend" has been hanging out in her newest apron, too. 
Cupcake themed, so she would fit in.
This was a fun one to make and to layer
with the crocheted apron that came from my Great Aunt Elner's house.
 
 
And I'll leave you with this inspirational thought
from the cupcake cutting board I have:
 
"Be sure to celebrate the many Small things . . .
bright days, good friends and
Anything with sprinkles!
(Happiness is said to be
love in little things)
 


 


 

No comments: