Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I got a text

from Tiffany this morning that said:

"Yesterday while shopping at Target Luci randomly says, Grandma Ashton loves me so much.  I miss her." 

What I truly, truly hope is that all of our grandchildren feel the love that Gary and I have for them.  Being so far away, our physical and everyday lives are very removed.  But I want them always to feel the love and know that it is there.  I pray every night for each of them by name, visualizing them in my mind as I do.   I hope they will always feel it.   No matter where they are, and no matter what they are doing.   

What I feel as a mother and grandmother gives me a small inkling of understanding about how God feels for all of his children.  He wants us to feel His love.  No matter where we are, and no matter what we are doing.   We need to remember that, too.

I feel very blessed.  




4 comments:

Angie Murphy said...

I love that comment from luci and the post. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

What a nice wayu to wake up in the morning...by reading your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Tom Anderson said...

You are really blessed. I know the feelings you express.

Misty B. said...

There's no question from MO about how much you love us!