Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, September 6, 2012

The countdown

chain for Disney World!

 
 
The next big event we have coming up is our Disney World vacation with the whole FAM!   We are going to be there over Thanksgiving.  I'm very excited!
 
When Tiffany was here, Misty sent a package with a DVD of some home movies showing the kids, her garden, and Lydia's new bedroom.  She also sent us each a set of papers to make into this countdown chain.  Every day I get to cut a chain off, and that means we're getting closer. 
 
Apparently Lydia thought the chain was a silly idea, but I don't.  I feel like a kid again!
 
 


4 comments:

Misty B. said...

Yes, she asks me often if we can take it down. Especially when we have friends coming over. Don't worry, she's very excited for the trip. It's just a 13yr-old girl thing I'm sure!

Unknown said...

What a great idea. Maybe I will do that for Hawaii....or maybe Christa can do it and send to me :)

Angie Murphy said...

I love it. I am also offended that my mom didn't recommend that I make it......

Tom Anderson said...

I can see the smile on your face each time you take one off the chain.