Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, October 11, 2012

On the 30th

of September we had our Hall Family Christmas party.  I know, it's not Christmas.  But it seems that the last few years the weather has been so "frightful: on the 26th of December, that we decided to do it when it was "delightful."   We had it at Gary and Lynn's, and the weather was perfect and the setting beautiful.
 

 




 
















 
I had fun making these prizes with Hershey's Nugget candy.  I inserted my grandparent's picture in a document and made a background and design.  Then I ran the page off on full page labels.
 
 
  Then I cut them and wrapped them around the candy.

Then I made little gold boxes for them.
 
That was so much fun that I then made some for Bunny Hollow Bed and Breakfast, with a picture of a bunny that looks like Cotty on it.  Next I'm going to make some with Disney pictures.   Then I may have to make some for the Candy store.   I think I'm having a little too much fun with this. 

3 comments:

Misty B. said...

It's no wonder to me that you and Loralee aret the perfect match! Beautiful party. I'm so glad you've stayed so close with your cousins. You're a great example for the rest of us.

Unknown said...

I had a great time at the reunion and loved your chocolates!!!

Tom Anderson said...

Thanks for all the photos and commentary--it was the next best thing to being there. I wish we could have made it. Miss all of you.