Crinkled Oranges

Monday, October 15, 2012

We are remaining

neutral with the Giants vs. the Cardinals in the playoffs.  We want to maintain good relations with our son-in-laws and grandchildren.  Apparently there has been a lot of "trash talk" going back and forth between them.  Here's the commentary as of Monday evening. 

Reading from Gary's phone:  Gentlemen, any wagers on the NLCS outcome?

Dan:  Cards in 4!!!

Justin:  Amazing game for the cards last night.  Let the trash texting begin!  Loser buys the winner a jersey

Jackson:  Yeah we all know who's piching staff is better and pitching wins games.

Dan:  Cards win series, Justin wears Cards shirt to Disney.  Jackson wears a Giants jersey if they win.  I take pictures. 

Justin:  I will be there tomorrow (Monday).  Look for us in the nosebleeds

Jackson: Here we go!  How bout the slider that didn't slide!

Dan:  Better empty the bull pin.  Jackson said "there's another slider that didn't slide"

Justin:  Not a good weekend - cougars, niners, and giants all lost.  Good Night.

Dan:  Sorry.  Giants are a great team.  I'm sure they won't go quietly.  Hang in there Justin.  U will have better days.  The giants did make a game of it after spotting the cards 6 runs.  Have a blast tonight (game 2, Monday) Justin.  I wish I was at the game. 

Justin:  Bam (home run).  I'm watching the replay in slo-mo and he got it all. 

Dan:  I am watching Lydia play volleyball.  Is there something else going on tonight?  Lydia won, how's baseball?

Gary:  lol.  Cards just tied it up, 1 to 1 two away in top of 2nd



3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

I love it. Sounds like us and Jared's family. It is fun. And, Giants just smoked the Cards. To bad for those in Mizzo. My prayers are with you--to lose.

Tiffany said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

We have the same conversations with the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears. I love it!!!!!