Crinkled Oranges

Monday, October 1, 2012

I spent today

in a magical place.



 
 

Loralee was having her daughter's party here in Utah with her family, so I helped shop, craft, and set up this beautiful fairy party in the woods.  Once we had it set up, I got to babysit it for a couple of hours while she went home to get the fairies.  She apologized for being gone so long, but I can't think of a more beautiful place to spend a beautiful autumn afternoon.  The fall leaves were plentiful on the ground and the weather was perfect.  If it was magical before, you should have seen it once the fairies came and got sprinkled with the fairy dust!   I'll post the link when she posts it on her blog. 

5 comments:

It's EXHUSTING being me..... said...

That really is beautiful. How fun you must have at work.

Tom Anderson said...

Charlene is right. Your work is suited for you. Very pretty.

Tiffany said...

That is darling! I wish my girls could have been there! Miss you.

Angie Murphy said...

what a magical party. what a magical job....

Misty B. said...

I'm really glad Lyd's out of her fairy princess stage. We might have had a riot here in MO!